WE WORK FOR PATIENT’S WELL BEING & WE PROMISE THAT :-
- We will give the best treatment at all times to give relief from pain and suffering of patients.
- We will keep the patients and their relatives satisfied at all times.
- We will continuously educate ourselves, our colleagues and our community regarding diseases, health, and preventive medicine.
- We will perform this “Noble Duty” with a smile.
At Karnavati Hospitals we recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to excellence and leadership. We demonstrate this by:
• Providing exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care for each of our patients and their families
• Balancing the continued commitment to the care of the poor and those most in need with the provision of highly specialized services to a broader community
• Building a work environment where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Advancing excellence in health services education
• Strengthening our relationships with NGOs , other charitable hospitals, agencies and our community
• Fostering a culture of discovery in all of our activities and supporting exemplary health sciences research
• Demonstrating social responsibility through the just use of our resources. The commitment of our staff, physicians, volunteers, community partners and friends to our mission permits us to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring, which are the hallmarks of Karnavati Hospital.